Inventory Management System
IMS is a web-based Warehouse management application, which allows user to track inventory movements with status changes easily. Data capturing and automation will be happening with handheld PDA.
Main key Modules
- Purchase Request when buying New Items
- Approval PR Stage by Stage
- Attached relevant documents feature
- High-level Security and Audit details
- Comprehensive list of reports
- Purchase Order for approved PR Items
- Allowed creation of One PO with multiple PR or Multiple PO for one PR
- Approval PO Stage by Stage
- Update Vendor Details
- PO Details and PO Listing Reports
- Details of Inventory
- Brake down of Stock Received, Issued and return Items
- Inventory Listing Reports
- Good Received Note used when actual Item received to warehouse.
- Allowed to create One GRN with multiple PO or Multiple GRN for one PO
- Allowed Direct GRN without PO
- Approval GRN Stage by Stage
- Barcode Label generation and printing.
- GRN Details and GRN Listing Reports
- Update Inventory by Completing GRN.
Stock Issue / Return
- Issue Items from Inventory base on GRN
- Scan Items using PDA
- Approval Stock Issuance Stage by Stage
- Stock Issuance Details and Listing Reports
- Return Extra Items back to Inventory base on Stock Issuance.
- Scan Items using PDA and update Inventory
- Approval Stock Return Stage by Stage
- Stock Return Details and Listing Reports
- Completed PDA application integrate with web system.
- Supporting multi level user setting configuration and high level security options.
- Comprehensive inventory transaction report base on different filter options